Tuesday, September 25, 2007

One Week and Counting


So here I am one week from my due date and everyone wants to know how I am feeling. Well... I am feeling a lot of things right now. Tired being one of them. I finally reached the point where I am just plain DONE being pregnant. Not that I have not loved this stage, but there comes a point where the curtains need to close and the play should be over. The only problem is, I don't have any control over the director of the play to tell him to end the show. But I am keeping a good attitude and staying positive. Hopefully my good attitude will show Heavenly Father that I am ready for the prize at the end of pregnancy... the baby of course.
Adam is being so patient. I keep telling the baby to come out and he just says... "He will when he's ready". I think he just wants to enjoy what little time he has left to sleep through the night. Which I guess is fine. I mean I like the whole sleeping through the night thing too... oh wait I don't sleep through the night. (I have to get up too much to visit the ol' Jon Jon.)
But really. I think I am just emotionally ready to be the mom and to see my cute little Kevin and to see how Adam reacts to it all. I want to hug this baby and show him how much I already love him. I know that my love for him will only grow stronger when I finally get to meet him.
Well that's pretty much it for now. I will keep everyone posted.
Luv ya'll

1 comment:

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

Oh girl I am feeling for you right now... I know how you feel... Keep us in the loop and GOOD LUCK...