Friday, October 12, 2007

OVERDUE

SO here I am... 11 days overdue. Can you believe I am still semi smiling. This baby doesn't seem to want to get out of me. I keep trying to tell him that we will love him and still feed him and let him sleep as long as he wants when he gets here, but apparently I have made it too darn comfortable in there for him. I really wanted to go into labor on my own, but if I haven't then they will start me on Sunday night the 14th. Then he will most likely come on Monday. So at least we will have a baby by Monday the 15 of October... no worries that I was due on October 1st. Though I am at that point where I would do anything to get this kid out of me, Adam and I are mostly anxious to meet the little guy. We are however reminiscing in our last few days as just the two of us. Tomorrow we will make sure the house is in order and that EVERYTHING is in place. Then maybe we'll go to an afternoon movie (since we won't be doing that any time soon after the baby is born). The day is really quite free and open so we will have to have some fun. So as soon as Kevin Russell Endsley is here we will let everyone know via email/Text msg./ or telephone. We love you all and we will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Kris &Tiersa LeSueur said...

Ashley you are such a trooper! I can't believe how positive you are. You are going to be such a great little mommy. I can't wait!