Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Cap'n
Redbeard and his doggy Bow Wow.
One Eyed Wanda with Bow Wow

Isn't he so cute!!!


So here we all are on Halloween. We went to a Murder Mystery Night at our friends house. It was a pirate themed party and Adam was the Cap'n. He needed a parrot as part of his costume but since we couldn't find a parrot costume for Kevin to wear, Adam had to take a puppy dog instead. He sure is a cute puppy dog. We had a lot of fun and we will definetly be doing another murder mystery game.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Too cute! You are getting right into the family traditions. I loved the pictures. I hope to meet this great looking boy some time soon. Love to all of you!

Peay Family said...

That has to be the cutest little puppy dog I have ever seen. Seriously, your little guy just gets cuter every time I see him (and I happen to see him quite a bit!!)

Kris &Tiersa LeSueur said...

Oh my gosh. You guys are so cute. Kevin looks so cute, and so big already!! And you look great!! You definitely don't look like you have a three week old. I can't wait to see you guys in a few days!!

The 9 Stuarts said...

Very cute, you guys are awesome. Thanks for the updated pictures. He's changed a lot since day 1. I'm exited to see you wed.

Marianne said...

Ashley: It's Marianne just wanted to say HI! You look great and your babe is so cute! He is so big! LOve it..hope all is going well. I have a quick question..my sister is moving here she has her UTAH cos. licencse what does she have to do yo get an Arizona one. I totally forgot. No testing right??? let me know thanks so much and take care.