Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kevin's First Teeth Cleaning

Uncle Mo (Adam's Sister Mariah) is a dental assistant and she offered to clean Kevin's teeth, so we made an appointment for him on Tuesday.
I was worried he would freak out but as you can tell from the pictures......he was VERY chill.
He was such a BIG boy, Mommy was so proud of him.
He LOVED his new toothbrush
...he wouldn't even take it out for the dentist.
"Thanks Mo for cleaning my teethers."
He got a sugar free sucker from the Dentist and he was SO happy about it. It was so cute.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I can't get over how old Kevin looks! I'm impressed with his dentist reaction...Abby still won't let the dentist look into her mouth. In fact, tonight when I was brushing her teeth, I mentioned that we need to take her to the dentist again and she just about broke out in tears. I don't know what she is so afraid of, but....Kevin is so cute!

Katie M. said...

He DOES look old. I keep thinking from the pics that he's a three year kid, but alas, I'm wrong! What a mature (and SWEET) little dude.

Megan said...

This is classic! He's so stinkin' chill...!

Mariah and Jeremy said...

awwww, HOW CUTE!! He was so good for me! That was so fun to have him come in. I need those pics from you! Can you email them to me sometime?! I guess I can try copying them from your blog first.

J Fo said...

I CANNOT believe that he held still for that long. What a great kid!