Monday, April 27, 2009

Outfit Search Succesful

Why is it SO hard to find good boy clothes when there is a WHOLE freakin' wing in every store DEDICATED to girl clothes. I have spoken with several other moms about this and they too agree, even the ones with girls agree with me. Someone should write a letter. Just kidding.
So because of the above dilema, we never did find Kevin a cute new easter outfit (not that he really needs a sunday outfit to be able to celebrate Easter, but he desperately needed new church clothes). So while in Arizona we found a cute little outfit all clearanced for us at Target. YEAH.
I didn't think that it would fit him because it is a 24 month size, but it is PERFECT, I mean just look at him.
We even got "new" church shoes from Aunt Coco that also fit perfect.
...as soon as we got him all ready he was so excited to go to church, which was kind of sad because it was only 10:00 and church is at 11:00.
He cried at the door cuz he just wanted to go!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Those are cute church clothes! I am definately one who agrees with your boy clothes issues!!!

Megan said...

He looks so handsome! I can't wait to struggle to find my little boy clothes! :)

Unknown said...

Oh he looks so handsome in that outfit. I agree with the boy clothes thing. There are never any good ones. Maybe some of us mom's should design some cute ones and go into business. We would also sell them for discount prices so everyone could afford them. Let me know if you're in! haha

Sheena said...

Adorable outfit! I agree that it is tough to find boy church clothes. I've been looking for our little guy--should he ever arrive to wear them!