Sunday, September 20, 2009

Thoughts so that I can sleep tonight

I am so not in the mood to blog, but here we go anyway.
*I feel at the moment like my WHOLE belly is stretching and it is not so very comfortable.
*I miss my husband
*I gave up potty training pretty much completely
*There is nothing to watch on T.V. and all I want to do is lounge and watch a good show
*I am sad that I have like 2 pictures of my pregnant belly because nobody is here to take a picture of me. (i.e. my husband)
*I wish I could help my husband unpack and organize our house in AZ
*Sleeping isn't fun
*Kevin is so very cute it makes me laugh every time I think of his smile
*I love my friends and family and I feel incredibly blessed.
*I can't believe I only have 3 weeks till my due date
*My doctor is going to be out of town smack in the middle of when I was originally going to be induced and now we have to wait 3 EXTRA days which is um... sad.

Other than that nothing else is really on my mind.
Bye Bye

3 comments:

J Fo said...

I'm thinking that the 3 extra day wait is not sad...it's tragic. When you're ready, you're ready! Bummer. Can't wait to meet your little girl!

Crolace said...

I love that you threw in a couple of blessings in there too. Way to stay positive!

You're in my prayers and I hope these next three weeks and three days are as comfortable as possible for you!

Amy Jones said...

I know it is hard, but try not to stress about potty training. He will do it when he is ready. We left Cameron alone and he basically did it by himself!

3 weeks left! I can't believe it! Hope everything goes well for you in the delivery!

MISS YOU!