Saturday, April 17, 2010

Toddler Conversation


This is a conversation Kevin had Thursday with his favorite cousin Anthony.

Anthony: "I be da Dad and you An-tony"
Kevin: "No, you Antony"
Anthony: "No Kevin, I'n da Dad and You An-tony"
Kevin: "No, You Antony"
Anthony: "No, Kevin you Antony, I be da Dad"
Kevin" "No YOU Antony, I'n Kevin"

As you can tell this conversation wasn't the most productive one. The best part is that they were both perfectly happy even though neither one understood the other. Oh the joys of Toddlers trying to communicate.

2 comments:

J Fo said...

Too cute. I love listening to them try and communicate with each other. Fun!

d.jo said...

Kevin's like, "DUH! Why can't you understand this?!" The world is so black and white to them sometimes when they decide to throw the imagination out the window.