Thursday, August 26, 2010

Updates

I can't believe it... my child is growing teeth like CRAZY. One more popped up this week. That is 4 teeth in 2 weeks. She now has 4 on top and 4 on bottom. She has been an angel with NO complaints beside one little short nap yesterday. I am in love with this girl. For all those who knew how on the fence I was about having a girl... I TOTALLY LOVE IT.
Here are some pictures of past events that I just need to get posted.
How cute is this. It was on our way home from St. George. Kevin made her happy the whole way. Love that they love each other.
Yes those are Kevins toes. He says "I lika my toes painted" Daddy was not so thrilled.
My Mom with Andi and Curtis' twins. Its been 30 years but she still looked like a pro holding both at the same time.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I have a picture of my kids in their carseats EXACTLY like that one and it's my favorite too. So sweet.

The Regimballe Family said...

Awwww, your kids are so darling! Love the car pic! How sweet!

d.jo said...

You painted his toes PINK? Shoulda picked BLUE! : )

Now I know what your mom looks like...hehe. : ) I can totally see the resemblance.