Sunday, July 31, 2011

Salt Lake Trip

Katie and I went on a trip up to Salt Lake for my cousin Lyndsi's wedding. It was so fun... and tiring. I realize now that I only got ONE clear picture of me and Katie. I had to put this one in though and I think you can see why.

I was so excited to use my camera a little and stayed behind it most of the time. I love learning more and more about it and think I grabbed some good shots. It sure helps that Lyndsi and Jon are such a cute couple too.
Grandpa Prows and LyndsiKatie LOVED dancing to the live music at the reception.

She was SO tired but still so cute. I woke her up at 5:30 when she normally sleeps till 9. She only had an hour and a half nap when she normally takes a 3 or 4 hour nap, and she didn't go to bed till 10:30 when she usually goes to bed at 7:30. She was still so happy though. Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

Katie M. said...

Hmm... you came up to SLC, eh?? No calls no texts?? Okay, you're not in trouble, but NEXT TIME you get in touch with me. Would love to see you.


I can't believe your little Katie is 2. Really? How?

Your mom looks as gorgeous as ever! I remember that about her from the MTC- what a stunning woman!

AshEnds said...

We were only there for a day, and I have to admit, I didn't even think to call anyone I knew up there because I was planning on hanging with my bro and his girlfriend. As it turned out I ended up spending a lot of time alone on Thursday, but still had fun. Will call you next time!!