Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Think He Knows

I thought it was cute that he was playing under the table, I mean he is just the right height. So we played a little.
He acted a little bugged.
He tried to push me away, and then I thought to myself... I wonder if he is hiding from me for some reason?
And then I both saw and heard it... he was doing his business. I think he knows it might be a private matter... he is becoming aware of a dirty diaper. We might be on the road to no diapers... then I say to myself... ya right, like I would be so lucky as to have a child potty trained by two.

4 comments:

Adam said...

That's my boy!

J Fo said...

Funny! Maybe you'll just have a kid that hides and poops for the next 2 years! ;) I have a niece who would hide under her high chair and say, "No see me...I poopin!" We still tease her about it.

Kim said...

I guess you never know! I've known lots of kids who did this too. When we were living with my parents, my nephew chose Abby's closet to be his place!

Sheena said...

Hey,
One of my husband's nephews would say "GOOOOO" as in "Go away," when he would be doing his business in some corner. It is funny how they suddenly realize they want a little privacy. :) Hope you had a great Christmas! Way cute background, by the way!