Thursday, December 18, 2008

Icey Daggers

I looked out Kevin's bedroom window yesterday and noticed how HUGE the icicles were. So I took a picture. Then I looked today and had to take another picture to document the growth in just one day. As you can see yesterday this big icicle was probably 3 feet long. And today that thing is at least 5 almost 6 feet long and much much thicker. I can not believe how many more icicles we have today than yesterday.
Look at that thing it is SOOO long!!
Since yesterday at 5:00 we have recieved at least 8" of snow on top of the foot we got on Tuesday, the 5 inches we got on Monday and the 6-7 inches we got on Saturday night. It sure has been crazy. I wish we still had our subaru.

2 comments:

J Fo said...

Those things could kill a man! Wow.

Kim said...

Wow! Sometimes I really love the snow. It is so peaceful and quiet and pretty when it is falling (as long as you are not driving in it). But that is a little too much snow for me. I like the snow we got here. It's here today and gone tomorrow!