Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Did I Ever Tell You???

Did I ever tell you about my amazing sister. Well I have two amazing sisters but this story is particularly about Collette. She recently went through her 5th pregnancy. She has 4 kids under the age of 7, and she just just gave birth to a 5th baby, but what I am about to tell you has even more of a wow factor than you are thinking. She went through this whole thing for somebody else. She volunteered to be a surragote mother for her friends Michelle and Nigel. Imagine going through a whole pregnancy for someone else. I am just totally in awe of her sacrifice. She really is amazing.

This is the BEAUTIFUL BABY she popped out on Jan. 29th. Delaney is her name and cute is her game.


Here is Collette and her Husband Tony and the proud parents of Delaney, Michelle and Nigel.

We went out to dinner in Arizona to celebrate and we got a little goofy in the end. Here are all the girls in group.

Mom and Dad

Adam and I after we told them all the news that we are expecting our 2nd little Endsley.

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

That is so amazing that she did that. I have a neighbor/friend that does that and donates eggs also. It's just amazing the sacrifice but great the joy! I don't think I could ever do that! She's amazing.

Kim said...

I was blog hopping the other day and read about Collette on your parent's blog. It is amazing...what a gift she has given them. What an emotional experience for all involved!

collettered said...

Hey sister. You are so sweet. What an amazing blessing to all of us involved with this experience. I felt so blessed to be able to be the one to do this for them. Those pictures are so cute. I will have to tell Michelle to check out your blog.

Matt and Adge said...

What an awesome thing to do for someone else. Go collette. And CONGRATS on your pregnancy...how exciting!

J Fo said...

I think that Delaney is such a cute name!

MaRilla said...

Hey I wonder if I could get your sisters contact info. I know someone who is thinking of surrogacy and I would love to get her feelings...