Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bunny

Many of you know the obsession Kevin has with his little blue bunny. He absolutely loves this thing and gets so excited whenever he sees it. No matter what the day, we can count on the bunny to cheer him up.
So you might wonder why I have posted a picture of a PINK bunny.
Well, we are in Arizona right now and we took the blue bunny to the Zoo with us on Friday, and came back without it. We don't know where it is, but we lost our blue bunny baby soother. I couldn't believe it, I am still SO SAD. I'm pretty sure I'm the one most affected by this, at least I thought I was until Sunday when Adam found a pink bunny just like Kevin's that my sister bought for her daughter Ella. His eyes got SO WIDE and he ran up to it with NO HESITATION and put the nose right in his mouth. Apparently the color of the bunny makes absolutely no difference.
So when you see Kevin next and he is cuddling up to his pink bunny, DON'T JUDGE, you would do it too.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

That is hilarious! Kids know how it is better than adults, I guess.
This pregnancy has gone by a lot faster. You get so wrapped up in life with your family that it flies by. I think it helped that I didn't tell until almost 15 weeks so the first half was a breeze. It has slowed a little lately but She will be here in 10 or so weeks and that seems so fast to me!! Yeah!

Kim said...

Oh poor Kevin....I'm glad you found an acceptable replacement for him....even if it is pink!

Peay Family said...

No problem, if anyone gives Kevin funny looks just tell them that pink is his favorite color!

J Fo said...

Ha! Whatever works, right!?