Sunday, January 25, 2009

Big Lip



Kevin biffed it the other day. I wasn't exactly watching so I didn't see what happened, but he fell on our tile and must have split his upper lip open. I picked him up and he cried for a good 20 minutes. I looked down at him after about 5 minutes and my WHOLE shoulder was full of blood.
I have to admit, it was really scary because I have never seen him bleed like that. Then his lip swelled up so quickly that it scared me something else was wrong.
He had a fat lip for a couple of days, but he is fine now.

2 comments:

NancyE said...

I'm sooo sorry about your fat lip Kevin(no matter what happens, you still look so darn cute!) When you get a little bigger, I'll have tell you about your Uncle Ben and his two, huge, black eyes that grandma was responsible for :(
We love you...Love Grandma and Grandpa Endsley

Peay Family said...

What pretty blue eyes he has. They definitely outshine the fat lip.