Friday, January 23, 2009

5 Year Mark


So lately I have felt quite prompted to get to the Temple more often so that I can feel God's hand in my life as I give of myself to Temple service. So today when my husband asked what I wanted to do, I decided it would be wonderfully nice to make a trip down and visit the good ol' Temple.
On our way out of town we stopped at the bank and as I wrote out the date on my deposit slip it hit me that 5 years ago today I went through the Temple for the first time.
I was so thrilled to have the opportunity to re-visit the Temple on this anniversary. I still can't believe that it has been that long, but I can say this... I am so grateful for all that I have learned these past years. What a blessing. Those of you who have been to the Temple KNOW what I mean. I am even more excited to learn more in many many years to come.

No comments: