Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Years Eve... wait wasn't that like a week ago??

We spent New Years with our game night friends. It was a blast. This is how we dressed Kevin on that night, because he was basically going straight to bed as soon as we got to the Thompsons. Aunt Mandy bought him those tigger shoes, Aunt Erin gave him the jacket (which is a little big but it's warm), and Grandma Endsley gave him the PJ's. He looked so funny cute.

Adam and I with my fresh blonde highlights... what do you think??
The whole gang!!
We're a silly bunch

Andi got us started on a challenging game of "Who can stay on the exercise ball the longest"... Ironically I don't have a picture of Andi balancing, but I do of everyone else... Enjoy!!


Jessica, about to biff it.
I'm about to meet the same fate as Jessi.
Megan was doing pretty good until...
she tried she tried to balance on her tummy... it didn't end well.
She got a pretty good rug burn... how sad.Josh
Curtis giving it a try.
Greg was the master of all, he stayed on forever
Megan decided to end his streak by giving a swift little PUSH... I thought this was a pretty cool shot.

Adam stayed on the longest not counting Greg, then later he tried it on his belly, he didn't get a carpet burn like Meggi.

2 comments:

Megan said...

HA HA HA HA!!! What a fun night! My elbow still hurts by the way! I'm going to steal all these pictures off your blog and put them on mine! Thanks for posting... one of us really needed to!

J Fo said...

I don't know why I am just now seeing this. I have a thing that shows me when all the blogs I watch post. I guess not always.

I LOVE the crazy pics on the ball! It really was a fun night. That picture of Kevin is so cute. He looks like a big muscle man with itty bitty legs!