Friday, June 19, 2009

Wow... this is weird

We had a little going away party for Adam last night as he is moving to AZ right now. Of course I got an ice cream cake for him that said we'll miss you on it.
Adam and Curtis, his best ex-roomate (inside joke).

Kevin and Daddy chillin' yesterday.
Today right before he left, I wanted to take a picture so that Kevin could look at it and not forget Daddy.

Our little family right before he left, I didn't know I had that much water in me to cry out, but all of my make-up is officially not there anymore.

Bye Bye Daddy/Adam. We love you and will miss not having you here at our house. We will be with you soon though, we just need to sell our house. Good Luck on your new job.

6 comments:

Kim said...

How sad! I have been husbandless all week because Neil is at scout camp. I couldn't do it long term though....I hope it all goes fast for you....call the next time you come down!

Peay Family said...

Bummer, I didn't know he was going down alone. I hope the house sells really soon!!

Unknown said...

Sad times. I see you've chosen the name Katie for your baby. Good choice. Fit's your family perfectly.

Aubrey said...

I'm so sorry Ash! I had to do that for 4 months in our early marriage. It's so hard but it really does bring you together and make you stronger. Good luck. P.S. Ice cream cake is my favorite too!

J Fo said...

Oh goodness, it got my waterworks going a bit, too. I hope you know you can call me ANY time! We need to do more hanging out. Wednesdays are SYTYCD nights at my house if you want to come!

The Steele Family said...

Oh my gosh! Hey how's it goin?! Of course I remember you! Yeah, twins totally do not run in my family so I'd have to say I'm a little shocked, excited, scared, happy! I need to pick your moms brain on how to handle it I think, lol. I've been so concerned about raising them already, like do I want to dress them the same? Or would they grow up hating each other because everyone treated them like one person instead of two? I just don't know, but I think i have a lot of work ahead of me! :)