Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3 Wonderfully Adventurous Years

I married my best friend 3 years ago today and I must say, "Best Friend" really doesn't cover what he really is to me now. He is my everything and more. I LOVE him and cannot get enough of him and I LOVE the way he LOVES me. I knew he was a great catch, but I honestly had NO idea I would be blessed this much. I love the way he makes me laugh and how he shows me his love. I cannot describe it so I am going to end by saying Thank you HUSBAND, I love you so much.


4 comments:

Aubrey said...

You look so great in all your wedding pics! Congrats! We just did 5 years and it seems like a million years ago that we celebrated 3.. It's so weird to look back. I'm so excited for your baby!!

Megan said...

HEY! Happy Anniversary! I knew it was coming up and I'm glad you reminded me it was today! Time sure does fly by doesn't it?!

Kim said...

Wow! Who would have ever guessed that you two would get hitched! Congratulations on 3 years!!

Katie M. said...

you looked beautiful! (and still are:))

Happy Number 3! Doesn't it go by fast?