Friday, August 14, 2009

So far here in Denver...

Kevin and I arrived in Denver on Tuesday after a long hectic travel day. It was SO good to see Adam again (he is here for training this whole month). Like I said on facebook a few weeks ago, married couples really should live in the same state, it is too hard to be without each other. Anyway... Wednesday we went out to P.F. Changs for our Anniversary which was a lot of fun and very yummy.

Last night Kevin was pointing out the parts of Adams face, this picture is so cute of him grabbing both of their noses. I also have a couple other pictures of him poking Dad in the eye too. I can tell he has missed his Daddy. At one point he just came over to Adam and hugged him for no particular reason except to show his love and then sat on Daddy's lap. It was priceless.
We had some famous cheesecake and Kevin was lovin' all the whipped cream.
This morning he was quite bored as I wasn't feeling the greatest so he entertained himself by climbing up onto the table and examining all the packets of sugar from the hotel and turning the light on and off. (And those are my BEAUTIFUL anniversary roses from Adam... do you like the vase :) it's a water bottle).
I asked him to smile and this is what I got. Hilarious.

3 comments:

J Fo said...

I'm glad that you got to be with your husband on your anniversary! I am seriously DYING over that silly smile that Kevin gave you. Funny boy!

Aubrey said...

Lucky! P.F. Chang's is my FAVORITE!! I don't know how you are getting along this far into your pregnancy without your husband! You are amazing. I can't believe how fast it has gone.

Megan said...

Looks like fun! I love the makeshift vase! Nothing like being together again, right? I'm a little jealous, but soon enough we'll both have semi-settled lives!