Friday, November 13, 2009

The ZOO

We went to the Zoo on Veterans Day. It was CRAZY, but we had a lot of fun. We went with the cousins Maya and Ella (Tiersa's kids).
Adam and Kevin being silly at the turtle exhibit
Tiersa had been trying to get Katie to smile and while they all went into the Monkey place, I got a lot of HUGE smiles, she is so chunky now and I love that she interacts just a little bit.

Notice that we are wearing summer clothing. I guess even though it is NOVEMBER we just have to get used to the fact that we will never ever ever cool down (although I must say I really hate snow so I am okay with not dealing with all that white stuff).

4 comments:

Nancy said...

You guys look soooo cute (except that one of Adam sticking out his chin...so Adam). It's cooling down here, and even rained a bit this morning. It feels so good. You can have the heat, as for me and my house, we'll take the human climate. Well, maybe not Bill, he just loves the heat!

J Fo said...

Love the zoo! You guys look so good. I can't believe how much Katie is filling out! We'll be in St. G for the whole week of Thanksgiving so we need to do lunch or something so we can get the kids together and so I can hold Katie! Oh, and it would be great to see you, too! ;)

Alecia said...

Ashley, HEY! This is Alecia Talbot. You entered my photo contest and WON! E-mail me and let me know what time will work best for you! aleciasphotography@hotmail.com

the landreths said...

SO fun to catch up on your blog. Congrats on baby katie--she is adorable! And so alert. You look so great, Ash. I love your blonde hair. You look so much like Tiersa!