Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Katie's First Haircut

One thing my kids definitely have in common is that they both came out with major mullets. I try really hard not to make a huge deal about it because I know Adam doesn't like to cut their hair too soon, but during Thanksgiving I had finally had it with the extra neck hair Katie had. So here we are.
Isn't it horrible.
Aunt Coco helped me hold her while I snipped away.
She doesn't seem to mind nearly as much as Kevin did...look here if you want to see his first haircut.
Even though she still has some mullet like features in the back, I was not about to shave her head to make it go away. But I do think it is much improved. It's probably time to get it done again.

4 comments:

The Steele Family said...

LOL...that's funny. My boys are starting to look like that I think. So when I get a second I'll have to post a tutorial about my little purse insert thing...I'll let you know if and when I do :)

J Fo said...

Funny! I totally understand the mullet thing. She is such a sweet baby to just chill while you cut.I can't wait to see the beautiful hairstyles you give her when she finally has some hair!

The Regimballe Family said...

So cute! When you were holding her in the front of RS today, I noticed how pretty the back of her hair looked, and wondered if she was just lucky enough to have it grow that way! How lucky is she to have such a talented hair stylist for a mother!!

d.jo said...

I'm so PROUD of you for documenting her first hair cut! : ) Haha. Especially since I was so surprised that you didn't save your kids' first haircuts, being a hairdresser and all.