Monday, December 21, 2009

Our Little Girl

I love this girl (Adam and Kevin are also smitten with her). She just makes me smile. She has the most beautiful eyes, and when she smiles at you it really does melt your heart. If she were the worst baby in the world, I would still love her so much. But I am happy to report that she is NOT at all the worst baby in the world. In fact, she is one of the best babies right now. It has almost been two weeks since she started sleeping at least 7 hours at night, and now I am happy to report that we have had 4 days of at least 10 hours of solid shut eye from this girl (with one 11 hour night and one 12 hour night)!!! Can you even believe it... she is AWESOME. Of course I am expecting that our trip to St. George for the holidays will TOTALLY mess with our wonderful little schedule, but oh well that is what motherhood is and I am still very glad that I signed up for it.
...by the way this picture was taken by Alecia. Check her site out.

2 comments:

J Fo said...

What a beautiful little girl! Gotta love a good schedule; good for mom, good for baby!

Crolace said...

Oh, she's so pretty!