Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pictures of us lovin' on Katie

Katie is getting so chunky I just love it. She is constantly loved on by all of us as you can see by these pictures. I promise that Kevin really is one of the happiest boys you will ever meet, he just does NOT smile for pictures unless I trick him into it. He loves Katie so much. Some time a little too much like when he yells at her "Baby WAKE-UP!! or when he "pats" her on the head, or when he thinks that he can casually put his food on her and press down a little. Really though he has totally accepted her as a constant presence in our home and loves to kiss her and help her. He always puts her binkie in her mouth when she crys, it is really rather precious.


Daddy and his little girl. I realized the other day that I have almost no pictures of Adam and Katie. I love this one though.

Mommy and the bug. Yes we call her Katie Buggins (thanks Aunt Mandy). Yesterday Adam came up with another name for her and Kevin seemed to like it a lot. Katie Cat. It's kind of catchy don't ya think??

2 comments:

J Fo said...

I'm loving the chubbiness! What an adorable little girl! Does she have less hair than Kevin did? That's just the irony of life isn't it?!

Mandy said...

Too cute for words! When are you guys coming up? I can't wait to kiss my Buster Buggins and Katie Cat!