Friday, December 18, 2009

Kevin and Transportation

So like most of you know, we have had quite the busy last couple of months. One of the things that has been on our plate is Kevin's "BIG BOY ROOM". Ever since our Denver stay in August Kevin has been OBSESSED with busses, trains, cars, and trucks. Pretty much anything that has a motor and goes. So for his room we obviously went with a transportation theme. I found this way cute bedroom set at Target, but LIKE I HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY!!! So I settled for buying the sheet set which was on sale for $20 and a blue comforter on sale for $9 (oh ya, are you jealous ;) Of course then the walls in his room needed something so I got ambitious and painted something for him. Let me know what you think (I am actually quite proud of myself)
Now before you go singing my praises... the cars and lettering are stickers I got from the said Target bedding collection. But considering I am NOT a painter and I did NOT have the proper brushes(I used a spunge brush for the whole thing... way hard)... I think they turned out pretty good.

3 comments:

J Fo said...

ASH! Those are amazing! I am REALLY impressed with those pictures!

Gretchen said...

Wow! So cute! What a lucky boy to have such a talented mom! :)

Summer said...

They look fabulous! GOOD WORK!