Friday, December 18, 2009

Together at Last

This ones for my sisters, cuz they said they would just refer people to my blog since they never update theirs.




My sisters and I had a baking day this week where we each made two yummy treats to add to our neighbor/friend goodie plates. It was wonderful. We are going to try to have a weekly "sisters day" where we get together and spend the whole day doing something together. Last week we all got some crafty projects done, but I think that we might all agree when we do that again it will be at my house since I seem to have the most "crafty supplies".
I gotta say I am liking Arizona mostly because my sisters are here.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

That's awesome you are all there together!! I'm so jealous. I think it's my sisters I miss the most.

J Fo said...

How fun! Sister time is the best! That's a great plan to have weekly sister time!