Saturday, May 22, 2010

"Baby"

Kevin has been pretending a lot lately. It is something he mostly does with his Dad, but occasionally I get a glimpse of his silliness. Tonight in Wal-Mart he asked to get in Katie's car seat while I held the bugs and then he insisted that he was the baby and that Katie was Kevin. It was actually really fun to have him right in front of our faces like that cuz he is just so dang cute. I thought he would get sick of sitting in there but he stayed like that the whole time. When I would get tired of holding Katie Kevin would take a turn. They have such fun personalities.
Kevin has been talking up a storm lately, putting five and six word sentences together and using inflections in his voice. It cracks me up when he uses proper verbage because he seems too small for such sophisticated conversations. He truly is a little man.

1 comment:

J Fo said...

That is seriously so dang cute! Love the one where he's holding Katie. It's crazy how fast the grow!