Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Katie Bugs

**Click on the picture to make it bigger to see her teeth**
We had a weight check for Katie Bugs yesterday. She was a little underweight last time we went to the doctor due to exclusive breastfeeding and my eating REALLY well (as in no fats or sugars to fatten up my milk) so the Dr. had me give her lots of solids as well as nursing and VIOLA she is up to the 18th percentile (she was in the 5th). Anyway, her weight is now 14.8 lbs and she kind of let me get a shot of her cute little teeth. They are coming in strong and she sure makes funny faces as she is trying to get used to them.
ENJOY!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe she has 2 teeth! My kid is holding out... Good job on fattening her up!

Jesse, Erin, and the kids! said...

Dang, Ashley, little Katie can have some of Landon's weight!!! He has his 6 month check this week, but I'm SURE he is at least 24-25 lbs!!!!!!!! Katie sure is cute though! :)