Saturday, June 12, 2010

Picture Book

My good friend Chauntelle gave Katie this little photo album thing when she was born and I just now put pictures inside. It's really fun and she totally loves it cuz she can chew on it but the pictures don't get wet. Thanks Chauntelle.

This is Daddy, Mommy, Kevin and Katie
Aunt Mandy... I mean Queen Amanda
Both Grandparents
Katie is of course the front cover and she just happens to be wearing the same shirt in both the picture and the picture of a picture.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Cute! We have a similar thing... but I have not yet put pictures in it. Maybe I will go and do that.

Camille said...

Your little girl is really adorable.

d.jo said...

You're doing better than I am! I have a picture book like that, and I still do not have ANY pics in it. I'll insert those RIGHT after I harvest my orca.