Thursday, September 30, 2010

Challenge

My cute friend from High School posted this on her blog and I am so sad that I didn't look at it in time, so I am sort of borrowing the idea.
Click Here

Over the last 5 months I have managed to gain back 10 of those 30 pounds I worked so hard to get off earlier in the year. The last few weeks have been crazy for us as most of you know and I have seriously lagged in some essential things.
SO I NEED motivation and I need accountability. I have talked to a few of you about doing some sort of motivational challenge to better ourselves and I just found this one and wished I could have gotten on when they started a week ago. Since we can't join now we could do it on our own .
Check the site out 8 weeks to a better you
There are 10 things you can do every day to earn a point. At the end you tally your points and the highest points is the winner (there might be several).
I don't know about you but this sounds good because it is not based on weight loss but becoming better all around. What do you think??? Anyone want to start this with me? (I would love input or any changes you might want to make to it)
I am including a lot of people in this email because it's not necessarily a weight loss thing but a WELLNESS thing... plus the more people we have doing this with us the more money we have in the pot in the end. (I am proposing a $15 buy in)
I would like to get this going by the 10th of October so we are finished on the 5th of December. Let me know your input and tell your friends about it so we can all get "healthier" together.
Thanks
Ashley

2 comments:

d.jo said...

You lie! There's no way you gained 10 pounds back! I don't believe it! You worked SO HARD for those pounds. I'm ticked off for you! If it makes you feel better, I think you still look good. : )

I'll participate in the points challenge with you. I kind of started last week anyway with some new goals of mine, and doing a group thing will help me out! ...having left over cake in my house right now is not necessarily a plus for my goals, hehe.

Aubrey said...

Isn't it the best!

P.S. I saw your mom this week at the temple, then your mom & sisters at the expo, & then all of them again at the marathon start. It was so fun.