Thursday, September 30, 2010

Updates

I am just amazed at how fast this last year has gone. A year ago today I was HUGE and pregnant and living away from my husband. I am so glad that we are not in that place anymore, but also a little sad that my little girl is going to be ONE next week. Crazy!!!
The kids have been so sweet lately and I am feeling bad that I have not documented the SWEETNESS.
Kevin is downstairs right now giving life to his trucks by talking for them. One of them is apparently sick and the other one is tired. He is loving stickers lately and we had some fun yesterday spelling our names on our shirts with them. I unfortunately forgot they were all over me when we walked to the store last night... the cashier thought it was quite an interesting fashion statement and wondered where she could get some. Ha Ha... the joys of being a Mom.
Kevin has been learning his letters and doing so well with it. Although he insists that his name starts with an A just like Mom and Dads do. Yes he knows our first names and calls us by them sometimes (thanks Curtis).
We have been doing a co-op preschool with 6 kids and this week was my week to teach. They are all such good kids and they learn really fast. I am NOT a natural teacher so sometimes I struggle but they are forgiving and don't mind playing with toys while I get myself together.
Katie is such a doll I find myself just wanting to be around her all day long. She sleeps awesome and is so happy to see me when she wakes up. She bobs her little head to music and bites Kevin's bunnies. She teases her brother by pulling on his hair or ears. My favorite is that she blows kisses. When we were saying night night to Daddy he blew her kisses and then she tried to do it back. She put her hand to her forehead and then extended her hand while making a clicking sound with her mouth. So CUTE!!!
I can't get enough of them.

1 comment:

J Fo said...

Oh man! They are such great kids. That co-op preschool sounds like a great thing! Miss you guys. :)