Thursday, May 31, 2012

We always have so much fun for our birthdays and this year was no exception. Adam threw a surprise 30th for me and it was wonderful. He went through a lot of effort and it was beautifully decorated, and a WONDERFUL party.Tiersa has most of those pictures, so I will have to get them on here later. My actual Birthday was equally fun with a run in the morning and lunch with my family. I even snuck in a nap before going out to dinner with our friends.
Adam turned 31 on Tuesday the 29th and the kids and I woke him up with Breakfast in Bed. His favorite breakfast is cereal so he got Captain Crunch Berries that morning. We went out for a free lunch at Joe's BBQ, then headed over to the bowling alley. We went bowling on Friday night with a couple in our ward for my Birthday and it reminded us how much we love to bowl so when we mentioned it to the kids they were super excited to do it with us.
We had so much fun and Adam beat me (I think it wax just birthday luck cuz I beat him on my birthday).
Adam took Kevin and Anthony to see Avengers while I stayed home while Katie and Luke napped. We had cake and ice cream later that night with a few friends and really enjoyed the day.
I still can't believe we are "that" couple who hat 3 kids a mini van and are in their 30's. It just feels like we should still be 25. But I like to think that it has taken me this long to do all that I have done and I am totally ok with that. I hear this is the best decade of your life, so I say bring it on!!

No comments: