Sunday, June 3, 2012

Katie and her prayers

So a few nights ago I went in to put Katie to bed and she insisted (as always) that she wanted to say her prayers by herself. She had been a little sick and we almost always pray that Daddy will get better (he still has stomach issues) so in her prayers that night she said "bless Daddy get better, Katie get better, Katie sick, runny nose, need a Kleenex, get better, I'm sick..." and so on and so on. It was so cute. She also likes to sing to her babies. She sings you are my sunshine but says "make me SO happy skies gray". I live it.
She is obsessed with my lipstick and make up. She did this sweet little number yesterday as I was getting ready for church. She grabs her little rubber bands for her hair and tries to open them with her mouth like I do sometimes. She will just walk all around the house with a little pony in her mouth holding her hair with the other hand.
She lives her fingernails and toenails painted and pretty much gets a pediatric every time I do.
We have a Mom and tots class we are doing for swim and it has been super fun to get her all to myself as I help teach her to swim. She is not afraid of the water at all and will jump to me and pit her dace right in. She gets really cold by the end though and wants to "waap up" in her towel.
She LOVES gum and asks for it all the time. We mostly give in unless she has been bad.
She will rough house with Kevin and just laughs when he knocks her around. Good thing she's tough since she is sandwiched between two boys.

No comments: