Saturday, June 9, 2012

Almost 3 months old

Luke, you are so adorable and such a huge light in our day. The amount you have grown is just crazy. I don't feel like you should be 3 months old but yet here we are. You coo so much now and have really starred to show Kevin and Katie that you like them with bug smiles when they try to play with you.
The family went swimming today but you slept in your car seat until the very end. I stuck your feet in and you immediately started to cry. You did not like it.
You have been falling asleep on your back consistently for about a week and a half now and you are so peaceful about it. Last night you slept from 930 to 8. I am glad you are lengthening your nighttime sleep stretches. Hopefully I can get you to go to sleep at 7 or 8 since I will likely wake you up at 6 or 6:30 for feedings pretty consistently.
I live that you want to hold my hand when you eat, and I live that I get to look into your blue eyes too you love me and u live you. You know I will take care of you and I am a good Mommy. I can see it in your eyes that you're grateful. I could handle more babies like this, it's the toddler stage that's truly hard. I will try to enjoy every moment with you baby Luke.

No comments: