Monday, June 18, 2012

Mr. Lukey Pukey has a bad cough. It woke me up a couple nights ago and scared me pretty bad when I thought it might be whooping cough. He is only 3 months old and so sweet, so him being sick just kills me. He has no other symptoms other that this bad chest cough. I started putting oils (breath, on gaurd, lemon, melelueca, and marjoram) on his chest and feet and I mixed up some red raspberry and fenugreek and thyme that I give him right before I feed him then let him wash it down with some Mommy milk. I also started running the humidifier in his room at night with oregano, purify, melalueca and lemon in it. At first his cough sounded worse, but I know my Mom always says that it usually cleanses out the bad and then gets better from there. So I set a goal that by Monday morning if he didn't sound better I would take him into the Dr. Saturday his cough sounded like it was in his chest but by yesterday (Sunday) it really sounded less in his chess but more in his throat like his throat hurt when he would cough. Today it sounds like it is just in his throat, and he is not coughing much. I can seriously say how much I love natural health aids.big-o euro tour- high end $682CostcoMichelin defender 154.99 90,000 672.87

No comments: