Thursday, June 14, 2012

My 3 month old

Luke you are 3 months old as of yesterday. You make me smile and become giddy whenever you smile or laugh. I don't think Kevin or Katie ever laughed like you do. You have this laughing grunt instead of a laugh that sort of chuckles. Yesterday you really got going when Alyssa was holding you. You were tired and hungry but happy to have someone holding you. You are such a beautiful baby. You have the perfect shaped head and these big blue eyes. When you smile your furrowed brow disappears and those eyebrows go up and then more often than not you get sort of shy and either look away or put your hand to your face or eyes almost in embarrassment. You sleep so well, I couldn't ask for a better boy than you. We are so blesses to have you in our lives. I just can't get enough of you.

No comments: