Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Life

I am so grateful for the things the Lord has given me. I have an amazing husband and I am so blessed to have him as my best friend. We have been through quite the ordeal this past week because Adam was in the hospital for 7 days and even though we are hone we are still quite "in" it so to say. Now that we are home I am finding that all of what I have on my plate is exhausting. I am so tired and can't seem to be positive towards my hubby's pain. So after I apologized to him I got Katie up and took her potty. She put her arms around my neck and I just melted. I love her sweet little body. I got settled into bed and I heard the door to the kids room open. It was Kevin, he went straight to the bathroom tugging down his pants on the way. He of course did NOT put the seat down nor did he flush, but then again when does he ever. It just made me grateful for the opportunity I am having to be the Mom of these cute kids, who cares if they have little flaws or things they are not good at yet. With the perspective I have now I am just grateful to be home with them.

1 comment:

Mariah and Jeremy said...

Awww, I love your kids! What a nice post about them. :) So grateful that you guys are in my life!