Sunday, August 19, 2012

So Kevin got a new teacher at church and I had not met her yet and it had been a few weeks. My curiosity was peeked so I asked him to describe her to me. This is how the conversation went. Mom: Kevin what does your new primary teacher look like? Kevin: Um, she is old, but um not so old that she needs one of those things to keep her up. Mom: (trying not to burst out laughing)Like a walker, she doesn't need a walker? Kevin: Ya, and she sings really loud. Mom: Oh well I am excited to meet her!! I cannot tell you how cute I find this. I wish I could tell his teacher about this conversation, but I fear she would get her feelings hurt. I did meet her today, she is probably about 65 or 70... so Kevin was right, she is not so old that she needs one of those walker things.

1 comment:

d.jo said...

I love that kid. He's so cute!