Saturday, February 16, 2013

Some of the funny things that Adam says

Adam has been sleeping a lot today which is a good thing because he hasn't slept in five days really. So because he hasn't slept in a long time and because he's on pain medication he has been saying some really funny things to me. This afternoon when I went in there he Was talking about I would project we were doing in the bed. Obviously we were not doing it wouldn't project in the bed so I told him we were not doing anything like that and he said well Then why are you asking me about that bench? I said that I was not asking him about the bench and he said well if we leave this piece flat and that but can we can put the bench together. I asked him if he was hallucinating and he said no just dreaming. It was then that I noticed that there was a woodworking show on. I decided to let him sleep a little longer since he was obviously still in his dream. About five minutes later he came out and said are we done with this candidate to bed and I said what he said are we done with this can I kill it and put it to bed? I said Adam I don't know what you're talking about and he said alders these guys working on this project in her bed and I want I want to know if we can be done with it.

No comments: