Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hospital again

Here we are in the hospital again... Our lives seem to go up and down and we must learn to roll with the punches and rely on our Lord.
We have been trying to figure Adam's belly pain out for years and he has been hospitalized 3 different times with it. Today we finally know what it is that has made him so sick. I am just glad to have an answer.
This particular battle started on February 4th, 2013. He went to work feeling yucky and came home halfway through the day and went straight to bed. I knew in my gut that this was going to be another attack but tried to deny it. On Tuesday I was trying to get Kevin registered for kindergarten and work and pick up Adam's prescription for pain. It was a crazy day and I called on all the help of my friends and family for prayers our way. Each day he lay in bed feeling yucky and we just waited for the flare up to stop. It didn't stop.
I finally asked my Mom to come down and help me as we were going on the 3rd week of the missed work. She was my saving grace and I felt that she was someone I could lean on since I had to be the strength for both Adam and I. 
We decided to go back up to St. George with my Mom to meet with an herbalist since none of the Dr.'s here were being very helpful. 
 (I never finished that post)
That trip turned out to be so painful for Adam. He didn't get any answers from the herbalist and we left so frustrated.
Logan came down with us to help us out and it was a life saving experience which actually ended us in the hospital for an official diagnosis.


No comments: