Monday, June 9, 2008

Adam is 27!!!

Well it's been a while since I wrote partly because I am lazy, but mostly because this darn computer is in the office which doubles as the baby's room (hard to get workin' on the ol' blog when your baby is so active and wanting to be held). Soon that will be rectified since we are moving into a new house... our new house. (YEAH)
So first things first. Adam's birthday was on the 29th of May and I tried hard to make it special while being told I was not to buy him ANYTHING. I did my best with what little was allowed. It started the day before. I cleaned his car inside and out so that he could drive to work the next day with a clean shiny Prizm. The morning of his birthday I made his favorite morning meal... Breakfast Burritos. Schockingly he found a little version of his wife sitting beside him in his clean shiny car to remind him of my love for him and that my thoughts were with him throughout the day. Next I cleaned the house really well (he likes stuff like that, it helps him know I love him enough that I would go out of my way to make our home peacefully clean). Next I cleaned our "Family Car" and when I was done with that I brought him an icee and a doughnut at work. Lastly I made him tacos for dinner and had his friends over for DQ ice cream cake (if you were in attendance at our wedding you would know that it is our choice over regular cake anyday).
All in all it was a wonderful day and I am glad I am able to say once again that he is older than me. Just Kidding Babe.

No comments: