Monday, October 20, 2008

Early Thoughts

Here I sit in my quiet little house, baby is sound asleep (or should I say Toddler because he is in fact officially a toddler) Adam is also sound asleep and here sit I, watching the Cosby show at 1:11 in the morning wide freakin' awake. I have a few theories about why I am not sleeping at this early hour... here you go.
#1...I hurt my back the other day getting Kevin out of the car seat and haven't been able to sit or lay down normal since without a heating pack to relax my nerves.
#2...I layed down for a nap today after church and snoozed until 3:30. Mmmmm I love three and a half hour naps... or so I thought.
#3...My head is full of thoughts of baby and his first year. I want to write them all down but now that I am up they are all jumbled in my head.
#4...I have a lot to do this week

Well those are the reasons...maybe now that I got them down hopefully they won't bother me anymore.

1 comment:

MaRilla said...

It's been awhile since I stopped by your blog. just wanted to say hi. Love all of the pictures. I loved finding park discovery for the first time too. It was definitely one of our favorites in Cedar.