Friday, October 10, 2008

We spent the weekend with my family in St. George. My sisters were up from Arizona and my niece Briell stuck my other nieces bow on Kevin's head. I have seen this picture in passing a few times and I have mistaken him for a little girl. Ooops.
Jaylin my sister in law absolutely loves to hang out with Kevin. He loves her too. Now you can see why... she feeds him and we all know how much he loves food. I thought it was a pretty good shot of him just sitting there chowing down on the banana.

Kevin kept getting into all of my Mom's cupboards and he found this water bottle that he just loved. He literally sat there and played with it for about an hour.
He apparently loves to play with plastic bottles.

3 comments:

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

Hey, We are going private on our blog... so please leave me your email if you wish to be invited!

Curtis and Andi said...

You've been tagged. See our blog for details.

J Fo said...

He looks pretty darn cute in that bow! I'm surprised that Adam let you post that pic. How bout for Halloween we dress Kev up as a girl and Emmy as a boy! You think their dads would go for that? ;)