Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Beautifull Briell

My niece Briell came up to Cedar City with us on Saturday. We painted our fingernails and went out to dinner where Adam joked with her that she would probably have to wash dishes in order to pay for her food because she didn't have any money. Then we went to game night at our friends house. We played played Balderdash and "Curses" (a very fun game involving cards with specific curses on them and if anyone catches you not acting out your "curse" you get a strike... 3 strikes and you're out.) It was fun having her there with us.
She slept on our couch that night and came to church with us the next day where we battled it out with our sunbeam class and colored a Star to show how we all have different talents but we are all children of our Heavenly Father.
We came home and ate a little bit and Briell and I watched "The Truman Show" which she had never seen before.
Reluctantly I drove her home around five on Sunday. I really had fun with her and learned a lot about her. The last time I hung out with her like that was before my mission. I used to have her over all the time. It was a blast and I am sure we will do it again.

4 comments:

J Fo said...

What a cute girl she is! It was fun to have her at game night. mmmm..that sounds dedlicious!

Kim said...

You look like sisters!

MaRilla said...

so I know that this has nothing to do with your niece, but I just looked at your other blog of hair styles and I absolutely love it! you are so talented. Thanks for sharing. I love the before and afters

Megan said...

What a cute birthday invitation! He is such a cute little stinker!

Josh will probably be there, but I will be with my young women. :(