Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thoughts

So I sit here tonight thinking of where I was last year at this time. Adam and I had just barely arrived at the hospital. With my big round belly and our hearts full of excitement we both knew our lives would never be the same. Our little baby was coming... after 9 months and two long weeks of being in my tummy, he was finally going to come out, we were finally going to get to meet our little Kevin Russell.
After only a few short hours the nurse said. "I better call the doctor, you're ready". I couldn't believe it, I was about to have a baby. We were about to become parents.
Our little monkey was born on October 15, 2007 at 1:16 p.m.
Since that day our happiness cannot be described. He brings so much joy and meaning to our lives. We are honored to have him as our little blessing from Heaven. We look forward to many more years of his crazy faces and cute little giggles.

1 comment:

J Fo said...

It's amazing how fast it went by. It seems like not that long ago at Megan's Halloween party that you had a cute 2 week old little puppy and I was as big as a pirate ship!