Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A few pictures

Kevin got this cement truck from Grandma and Grandpa Endsley for his birthday, he absolutely loves it.

Kevin thanking Grandma Endsley for his gift.

Baby Katie and Mommy just chillin' while Kevin naps on his birthday

Grandma Stuart made Kevin's Birthday cake for him and let him lick the spatula... I love how he kinda lookes like a puppy dog
Kevin had a big Balloon Birthday Chair for his little birthday party, he really loved it, he even got chocolate all over some of them.

The plan was to put a big #2 on it with frosting, but I forgot to have my Mom save out some frosting to color it yellow or something and in the end it was all chocolate frosting, so we did a little creative thinking and this is what we came up with.

Kevin hates to have his hands dirty, so he is showing me his dirty hand so I will wipe it off for him.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Love that last picture. You look so gorgeous. I don't think I did my hair for MONTHS after having my second!
Also, I'm so glad your family can live together again. Being apart is WAY too hard!

Nancy said...

Ashley, Adam, Kevin and Katie,
We're going to miss you guys when you move down to Phoenix. You're such great kids, and the grandbabies you have are adorable. I know it's exciting to finally be where you need to be (all together), so we'll just wait for the visits. Maybe we'll come down to Phoenix once in a while, too, but only in the cooler months! We love you all!

J Fo said...

I love the math on the birthday cake! Maybe it's a sign that he will be a mathematician someday?! Great pictures!

Valley City Crew said...

That birthday cake is the best! ha ha!