Friday, February 26, 2010

TWO YEAR OLD NUTURER

I am supposed to start my work out but I just had to write this down really quick so that I don't forget it. Kevin has been quite nurturing to his bunnies lately and it really cracks us up. He LOVES Katie and he gives her kisses and hugs all the time, so it shouldn't surprise me that he is sitting downstairs right now watching Cars and has pink bunny up on his shoulder patting her and kissing her forhead. I just can't get enough of his 2 year old mind. He was also playing with his toy bus and I looked over right as he said "BIG KISS" and then proceeded to do just that.
Adam said the other day that Kevin put Bunny in the corner and said "Listen Listen, No Hit" then after a little bit went over to it and said "love you" and gave it a hug. So CUTE!!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

That is too adorable! He is the cutest little Buster! I miss you guys!!!

J Fo said...

Monkey see, Monkey do. What a sweet little guy!

Erica Mangum said...

How cute!