Tuesday, March 2, 2010

No Sugar... No Happy... at least right now

Feeling a little overwhelmed at all that is on my LIST. I don't want to do it anymore. What I want is to sit on the couch and watch a chick flick and eat cookies, ice cream and chocolate all day long. Top that off with a really juicy cheeseburger or pizza (yes dessert before "dinner"). Of course then the aftermath of it all would hit me and I would be even more down. I guess I will just stay on the upward road... if you can call it that.
Day two of now sugar is almost done (I just need to close my sleepy eyes). It has been okay, I can't believe how often I have to remind myself NOT to eat this or that, but I think it will be worth it once I have a few weeks behind me. I have had some random headaches today... I am just now thinking that maybe that has to do with withdrawals of some sort. Who knows.
I'll keep you posted.
I have cute pics of the kids, but can't get up the energy to post them. Sorry.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Keep it up! The first couple of days and first few weeks are tough, but the headaches will subside and you will start to feel better and won't crave sweets--I promise! Just take one day at at time--I know you can do it!!! Love you!!

J Fo said...

Oh man! You are a stronger person than I am. I'm proud of you! Hold strong.

Megan said...

No sugar?! Wow... there's no way I could do that. Good luck - you can do it!