Sunday, March 21, 2010

Eye Candy

I have not posted pictures of the kids much, and I have received a few complaints, so here are some cute little shots of the kids to satisfy.
Yes it is warm enough for my child to be in his swimsuit... I like it now, but oh man will I be dying in the summer.
St. Patricks Day attire. Grandma and Grandpa Endsley sent us this cute little polka dotted dress and when I went to go find something green for bugs to wear it was PERFECT. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Endsley.

When we got out of the car the other night the moon was shining a bit and Kevin looked up and said "what's that" we told him that it was the moon. He then said "moom" and then said "broken" "moom broken". I guess to a 2 year old when the moon is just a sliver, it would look broken. This kid cracks me up. By the way the picture above with him holding Katie in their green outfits was a bribe picture. The first time I tried to take one, Katie ended up spitting all over Kevin's arm and then he didn't want to hold her anymore. I told him if he held her I would give him gum (his new favorite thing). As soon as I snapped two shots of them, he ran off to get his reward.

2 comments:

Megan said...

CUTE KIDS! I have missed seeing them - keep the pictures coming!

J Fo said...

I love how big and animated Katie's smile it! They are too dang cute! That green dress is adorable, too. I'm really glad that Emmy has yet to discover gum! Can't wait to see you guys soon!