Friday, March 26, 2010

Mommy... be happy!!!

I lost something important yesterday, and absolutely had to have it or I would have been out $30 and 2 hours of my time. I needed it pronto and could NOT for the LIFE of me find it. I was so so so frustrated, and when I get frustrated I tend to growl. I told Kevin, who was chowing on a cookie, that Mommy was not happy. He looked up at me, OBVIOUSLY very happy with his chocolate covered face, and said "Mommy not happy" and I replyed "No Mommy is NOT happy". He scrunched his little face up and said "Mommy be happy, cuz I want you be happy" I must admit I smiled a bit even admist my personal dilema.
He makes me happy, and no, I didn't ever find what I was looking for, but yes, I figured something else out and it all turned out it in the end and I am HAPPY.
Going to St. George tomorrow, should be exciting!!!

5 comments:

Jenny Longmore said...

Hey lady how long will you guys be in St. George.? I think we are coming down on Tuesday to play in the water park if you guys are interested!?!?!

Sheena said...

Cute. Your boys are adorable!

d.jo said...

So funny! Tyson does that, too. "Mommy! Don't be sad!" It's actually a good reminder to have a 2 year old telling you that it's not the end of the world. After all, that's what I do to him when he bonks his head and stuff. : )

Glad you have a chance to go to St. George, but I want to know when I get my friend back? YOU and YOUR KIDS have an APPOINTMENT at MY HOUSE to PLAY the SECOND you're back. OK? Ok.

d.jo said...

BTW, how do you get little thumbnail pictures next to the people on your blog list? That's cute, and I can't find the option for that in my dashboard.

Megan said...

So cute! I can't believe you were in STG and we were in Cedar and we didn't even know! I guess that's what happens when you don't have internet and you can't check blogs... Hope you have a great time!