Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Luke's Newborn Session

We had a newborn session with Baby Love Photos . It was so great and I am so pleased with the pictures. I just want him to stay small like this until I am tired of this tiny stage.






Although last night was one of the worst nights of my Motherhood years. Luke was in pain and crying almost non stop from 10 to 2:30. I could only comfort him for minutes at a time and then he would scrunch up in major pain. There was nothing I could do. I broke down several times sobbing and at my witt's end. There is nothing worse than having no remedy or control over your babies pain combined with being completely exhausted. Hubbsters finally came out and just held me while Luke and I cried. He gave Luke a blessing then gave me one. He took look from me and I stepped away from the situation for a little bit. The crying continued, then it stopped and when I came out to check on them Luke was asleep on the couch with just Adam's hand under his head. We left him just like he was and went to bed praying we would get a little sleep before he woke up. He gave me 3 hours. They were the best 3 hours of sleep ever!! I was able to get him to sleep after feeding him and we slept until 7:30 when the kids came in. All I can say is thank goodness for Heavenly Father and a worthy husband that holds the priesthood and cares for his family.

1 comment:

Mariah and Jeremy said...

So adorable!! I want a copy of that picture with all of them together - it is absolutely precious!!! :)